Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- A full-day private tour of Lahore by private, luxury A/C vehicle
- Get an overview of the history-packed city, with context from your guide
- Admission tickets to all attractions visited are included
- Enjoy an optional neighborhood visit by traditional rickshaw
Departure & Return
we shall start our tour from the Lahore Fort and we shall meet in the Lobby of your hotel or we can meet at the Ticket booking gate of Lahore Fort.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 07:00 PM|
we can end at Mall Road, that is a famous Mall Road in Lahore having many beautiful Mughal Gothic style buildings.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Only those patients which are paralysed and can't walk, or any serious patient of any disease which can't walk easily.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pakistan Guided Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms