Are you interested in?
- Choose from 'The Ultimate Scenic' or 'The Grand Tahoe Around the Lake' itineraries
- Views of Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada mountain range
- Professional photography tips
- Don't forget your camera!
Departure & Return
At the intersection of Lake Tahoe blvd. and Hwy 89.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When booking, select from two options to suit your schedule and budget—the half-day Ultimate Scenic Tour, which features locations like iconic Emerald Bay and a beach with views of Mt Tallac, or the full-day Grand Tahoe Around the Lake Tour, which circles Lake Tahoe to provide as many photo ops as possible in one day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tahoe Photographic Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you want a tour guide to give you tips of how to take those beautiful photos, Jim is the guy to do it." See review