Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Single kayak rental in South Lake Tahoe
- Explore Lake Tahoe at your own pace in a sit-on-top kayak
- Find out-of-the way coves and pull up on the beach to relax in the sun
- Paddle to popular lake locales like beautiful Emerald Bay
- Choose from various rental durations to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Ski Run Boat Company 900 Ski Run Blvd. Suite 103 South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Paddle across the lake at your own pace, pushing it fast if you want a workout or going slow if you just want to soak up the idyllic alpine scenery. Travel along the shoreline to avoid the boat lanes, and perhaps go in search of tranquil beaches and coves.
Depending on the rental period you select when booking, you may even be able to paddle all the way to Emerald Bay, one of the lake’s most scenic locations, known for tiny Fannette Island that sits in the middle of the bay—Lake Tahoe’s only island. (If you’d like recommendations on other places to check out on your kayak, just ask the staff at the rental shop.) When your rental period is over, return the kayak to the marina.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- To ensure availability for a 4-hour or 8-hour kayak rental, please make a reservation with the local operator after booking (contact information provided on voucher)
- Check-in is required by 9am the day of at local supplier's office for a 10am departure
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tahoe Sports
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.