Are you interested in?
- Learn about Amish and Mennonite culture and traditions
- This small-group tour offers an intimate, personalized way to explore
- Meet community members, and head off the typical tourist trail
- Explore historical landmarks, museums, and even local dessert parlors
Departure & Return
Please park in the East King Street Parking Garage. We will be meeting out front at the Entrance of the building.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guest should be able to walk approximately 6 city blocks at a leisurely pace.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY loKal Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands