Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided tour through a farmhouse dating from 1805
- 90-minute scenic drive through Amish country in a minibus
- Self-guided tour of an Amish farm and homestead
- Chance to purchase locally-made souvenirs
Departure & Return
Conveniently located right off of Route 30 East in Lancaster, PA next to the American Music Theater. Parking is free and ample in the front and back of the farmhouse and also in the Target parking lot.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please provide your own car seat/infant seat/booster seat.
- As of 6/29/2021 Masks are not required. The buses will be at capacity with 14 passengers. The house tours will have no more than 25 guests.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 84 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Amish Farm and House
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff