Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Sail along the southeast coast of Lanzarote, anchoring at Papagayo
- Spot dolphins and whales from the deck of the catamaran
- Get snorkeling tips and sailing insights from the helpful crew
- Lunch, drinks, and round-trip transfers from your Lanzarote hotel included
Departure & Return
We are in the marina Puerto Calero, there is plenty of parking. We are located in the Galeria Nautica near the supermarket. Catlanza, Puerto Calero, Lanzarote
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- We recommend you bring swimwear, suncream and towels, and possibly a sweater.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Catlanza SL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms