Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day Lanzarote tour and wine tasting, led by an expert local guide
- Explore Timanfaya National Park by coach and see the impressive Fire Mountains that typify the volcanic landscape
- Watch demonstrations of the park’s geothermic activity and learn about ancient island eruptions
- Stop for photos by inspiring natural sights such as a lava-created coastline and the green lake of El Golfo
- Visit a winery in La Geria and sample a selection of the island’s crisp and fruity volcanic wine
- Enjoy free time at the idyllic beach cave of Jameos Del Agua and gaze out at Lanzarote’s North Atlantic coastline
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Step foot onto the sunbaked earth, beneath which temperatures reach 752F (400C), and watch as water poured onto the ground is instantly turned to steam. Follow the exhilarating ‘volcanic route’ through the park and see the destructive path free flowing lava once carved. Gain fascinating insight into the geothermic wonders of the area from your knowledgeable guide.
Leave the otherworldly landscape in favor of the verdant vineyards of La Geria, a distinctive wine region in which mineral enriched soil produced exquisite beverages. Visit an established winery and sample fine wines made from the local malvasia grape. Sated, return to coach to admire scenery as you travel towards your final stop in Jameos Del Agua.
Disembark and discover the unique cave resort designed by local artist César Manrique; explore the eclectic features of the site, which include a gorgeous garden and a lagoon home to albino crabs. After a leisurely stint of free time, climb back on board the coach and return to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This excursion has multi-lingual departures, some departures might use the same vehicle for two language groups
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Aquaticket Lanzarote
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Overall it was a good trip, book this one if you want to travel around in the coach and be guided with time limits." See review