Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Deluxe Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour
- Visit Eagle Point, home to the Skywalk glass-bottom walkway
- Visit Highpoint Hike for breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon
- Includes roundtrip transportation from your Las Vegas Strip hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
After boarding your helicopter, the scenic flight passes over sites like Hoover Dam, a modern marvel of engineering; the aqua waters and sandstone shorelines of Lake Mead and Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano before soaring along the winding path of the mighty Colorado River, into the incredible landscape of the Grand Canyon, one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
Upon landing at the Grand Canyon’s West Rim, enjoy hours exploring the various overlooks and highlights in the area. Visit Eagle Point, home of the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass walkway nearly 4,000 feet above the floor of the canyon. Upgrade for a ticket to experience the breathtaking view from this unique vantage point.
Then at Guano Point, see the Grand Canyon up close from the top of an old Guano Mine. Hike the side trail to the mine or go up and over the rocky hill to see the incredible view from what feels like the top of the world.
On the return trip, enjoy more of the sights and sounds from the sky before a final hotel drop-off.
There is a maximum capacity of seven people per helicopter, plus the pilot.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years of age and older must present a photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Note that ALL loose objects including cameras are NOT allowed on the Skywalk. Personal goods will need to be stored in a complimentary locker.
- Photos are available to be purchased at the gift shop.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300lbs (136kg). will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Total weight of the helicopter cannot exceed 1240lbs (563kg)
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- Due to uneven terrain at the Grand Canyon, wheelchairs are not able to be accommodated.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maverick Helicopters Henderson
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms