Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We limit the amount of hotels we visit for pickups, so that we can spend more time at the Canyon, and less time on the bus doing pickups. Our hotels for pickup are strategically placed up and down the strip including downtown, so your own hotel should be either right next door or a very short walk away from where you will meet the bus.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be 3 or older and accompanied by an adult
- Luggage is not allowed on this bus, only small backpacks will make it through the security checkpoint at Hoover Dam.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark - The west rim has an uneven rocky surface with extremely limited pavement.
- Hualapai Tribes Dress Policy: No offensive material, language or graphics. No excessively torn clothing. No clothing which, by nature, exposes portions of the body that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment such as string bikini tops, G-strings, bikini bottoms, etc
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. We do recommend guests wear a face mask, but this is not mandatory. Please be sure to bring one if you wish to wear it. All vehicles are sanitized prior to every tour and social distancing will be strongly encouraged.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Comedy On Deck
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour & Hoover Dam Photo Stop with optional Skywalk.