Are you interested in?
104 Tours & Activities
415 Tours & Activities
Thrill-Seeker's Guide to Las Vegas
15 Tours & Activities
45 minutes (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
If you’ve always wondered what it feels like to skydive but don’t have the guts to jump out of a plane, your days of fear are over. In Las Vegas, enjoy an indoor skydiving experience that mimics the conditions of freefalling without the need for a parachute or possible motion sickness. Spend three minutes suspended above a wind tunnel that simulates the thrill of weightlessness that skydivers enjoy when they fall though the air.
- Indoor skydiving in Las Vegas
- Enjoy two minutes of uninterrupted 'flying' that simulates the excitement of freefalling
- Learn the ropes with a training class and guided instruction
- Gear up with a flight suit, ear plugs, goggles and a helmet
- Small-group experience limited to five people ensures personalized attention from the instructor
Saved to wishlist!
Flight Experience for one (1) person
5 Digital Photos of your experience!
A souvenir T-shirt
All equipment needed for the experience
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drink
Departure & Return
200 Convention Center Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Near Las Vegas Boulevard
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- ALL FLYERS ARE WEIGHED AT CHECK-IN. Max Weight limits apply, no refunds will be provided if outside the maximum weight limit.
- Arrival time is 20 minutes prior to class start time.
- Minimum age is 5 years; passengers under age 17 or younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Not recommended for passengers with shoulder, back or spinal injuries or pregnant women
- Minimum weight is 40lbs (18kg)
- Please note: weight and health restrictions are strictly enforced. Refunds WILL NOT BE PROVIDED for those who do not meet these restrictions.
- MAXIMUM WEIGHT LIMITS FOR MEN are as follows:
- Over 6-feet is 245 lbs (182cm, 111kg)
- Between 5'6 to 6-feet is 230lbs (171cm to 182cm is 104kg)
- Under 5'6 is 190lbs (170cm is 86kg)
- MAXIMUM WEIGHT LIMITS FOR WOMEN are as follows:
- Over 6-feet is 210lbs (182cm is 95kg)
- Between 5'6 to 6-feet is 190lbs (171cm to 182cm is 86kg)
- Under 5'6 is 170lbs (170cm is 77kg)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Arrival time is 20 minutes prior to class start time. Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Not recommended for guests with previous dislocated shoulders
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vegas Indoor Skydiving
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Start times/Opening hours
How does the Indoor Skydiving Experience work?
A:Indoor skydiving is a simulation of freefall. The feeling of falling is created by fans which generate upward wind. When you enter the airflow, it feels like being cushioned on a bed of air.
How safe is the Indoor Skydiving Experience?
A:The unique design of the wind tunnel, along with certified and highly-trained instructors, allows you to safely enjoy your flight. Your instructor is with you the entire time regardless of your level of experience.
What is a Wind Tunnel?
A:Very simply, a wind tunnel is a machine that moves a lot of air. A vertical wind tunnel moves air in a vertical column at speeds high enough to keep a person safely floating.
What are the hours of operation for the Indoor Skydiving Experience in Las Vegas?
A:The Indoor Skydiving Experience is open Monday - Thursday from 11:45 AM to 6 PM and Friday - Sunday from 10:45 AM to 7 PM.
Is parking available for the Indoor Skydiving Experience?
A:Yes! There is plenty of free parking at the facility.
How early should I arrive for the Indoor Skydiving Experience?
A:Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled time for check-in.
What happens if I am late for my Indoor Skydiving Experience?
A:Late arrivals will be rescheduled to the next available date and time, refunds will not be issued if departure is missed.
What are the weight limits for men on the Indoor Skydiving Experience?
A:Men under 5'6" must weigh no more than 190 lbs. Men between 5'6" and 6' must weigh no more than 230 lbs. Men over 6' must weigh no more than 245 lbs.
What are the weight limits for women on the Indoor Skydiving Experience?
A:Women under 5'6" must weigh no more than 170 lbs. Women between 5'6" and 6' must weigh no more than 190 lbs. Women over 6' must weigh no more than 210 lbs.
Why are the Indoor Skydiving Experience weight limits different for men and women?
A:The limits vary for men and women due to the differences in the center of gravity. Men have centers of gravity in their upper chest, which allows them to weigh more than ladies of the same height. Women have a center of gravity closer to their hips.
What are the weight limits for minors on the Indoor Skydiving Experience?
A:The minimum weight required to participate is 40 lbs (18 kg.) A parent or legal guardian over the age of 21 must fill out a waiver at registration for all minors age 17 and under.
What is covered in the mandatory training before my Indoor Skydiving Experience?
A:All flyers MUST attend a brief training class covering the basics of how to indoor skydive. Class topics include proper body position, flight technique, hand signals used in the wind tunnel, and safety procedures.
What should I wear for the Indoor Skydiving Experience?
A:Athletic attire with tennis shoes and socks are recommended. You will be issued a full-body jumpsuit prior to your flight. The flight suit is designed to be worn over your street clothes.
Can I wear my glasses during the Indoor Skydiving Experience?
A:Yes. There are larger goggles that fit over eyeglasses available for use.
Will I need to take off my watch and jewelry to participate in the Indoor Skydiving Experience?
A:You should remove any items that might flap around or become loose, such as earrings, necklaces, bracelets, watches, rings, and hair accessories. You should also empty your pockets. Lockers are available, but it's best to leave valuables at home.
What safety equipment is provided for the Indoor Skydiving Experience?
A:All the necessary gear is included with your flight purchase. Grab your earplugs, goggles, and helmet, and you’re ready to FLY!
Is the Indoor Skydiving Experience scary?
A:Generally, no. There’s no jumping, no falling, and no experience is needed. You simply float on a column of air. There is no sensation of falling or anything that would make you feel motion sickness.
Can I do flips and tricks in the tunnel during the Indoor Skydiving Experience?
A:The primary concern is for your safety in the flight chamber so the tricks or flips are for experienced flyers only. Some flyers are able to do turns or move around during their first flight. Ask your instructor how to advance your flight skills.
How do I receive my photos after my Indoor Skydiving Experience?
A:After your experience, your photos will be uploaded to a website where you can access and download them.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Indoor Skydiving Experience in Las Vegas?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Indoor Skydiving Experience in Las Vegas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Product code: 6071VIS
Compare Similar Experiences
Indoor Skydiving Experience in Las Vegas
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Showroom at the D Las Vegas Tours & TicketsMiracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Tours & TicketsRio All-Suite Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsDeath Valley National Park Tours & TicketsBally's Las Vegas Tours & TicketsZappos Theater Tours & TicketsPark MGM Las Vegas Tours & TicketsBinion's Gambling Hall Tours & TicketsNeon Museum Tours & TicketsFountains of Bellagio Tours & TicketsThe Colosseum at Caesars Palace Tours & TicketsHarrah's Las Vegas Tours & TicketsWynn Las Vegas Tours & TicketsCarroll Shelby Museum Tours & TicketsExtraterrestrial Highway Tours & TicketsBattlefield Vegas Tours & TicketsLas Vegas CityCenter Tours & TicketsBellagio Gallery of Fine Art Tours & TicketsThe D Las Vegas Tours & TicketsPlanet Hollywood Resort & Casino Tours & Tickets