Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Evening helicopter tour of the Las Vegas Strip
- See Las Vegas from the air
- Get unforgettable views of the city after dark
- Enjoy 10 to 12 minutes of flight time
- Listen to recorded commentary on audio headphones
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start by flying north along the eastern edge of the Las Vegas Strip, passing some of the city’s most recognizable landmarks, from MGM Grand to the Eiffel Tower of Paris and the High Roller, the largest observation wheel in the world. Fly alongside the Stratosphere Tower, then head downtown to see Glitter Gulch and the Fremont Street Experience. The return trip crosses right over the Las Vegas Strip, so you can see the Bellagio fountains, the New York Skyline, and the Luxor before touching back down at the heliport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort, weight and balance of the aircraft, the maximum weight per passenger to ride is 300lbs (136kg/21.4st)
- Any passenger over 300lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated if the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking and provided there’s space on the aircraft
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. Face masks will be mandatory since social distancing is not able to be practiced in the helicopter. Social distancing will be practiced in vehicles and on the ground. All high-touch stations will be sanitized after each guest and vehicles /helicopters will be sanitized before and after each trip. Deep cleaning is done in the terminal each night. Hand sanitizer will be available for use throughout the tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sundance Helicopters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Las Vegas Strip Evening Helicopter Tour.