Are you interested in?
- Admission to Shark Reef Aquarium at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip
- Admire more than 2,000 aquatic animals and reptiles
- Witness more than 100 sharks of 15 different species
- See rare and endangered animals including golden crocodiles, green sea turtles and black piranhas
- Experience a diver's view by walking through two underwater tunnels
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
There are more than 100 sharks at Mandalay Bay — and 30 of them appear in the aquarium’s largest exhibit, the 1.3-million-gallon Shipwreck. Visitors can experience several species of sharks (Galapagos sharks, grey reef sharks and zebra sharks), plus endangered sea turtles, stingrays, sawfish and many other fish through a mesmerizing acrylic tunnel.
Other exhibits include the popular Touchpool, featuring stingrays and horseshoe crabs in a 2,500-gallon, interactive saltwater exhibit. Also, look for the rare golden crocodile, Komodo dragon, cichlids (one of the largest families of fishes), Burmese pythons (one of the five largest species of snakes in the world), Amazon predators (home to the giant arapaima, arrowana, pacu and freshwater stingrays), plus a Caribbean reef teeming with parrotfish, pufferfish and other beautiful tropical fish.
There are also venomous fishes, moon jellies, piranhas, a giant Pacific octopus and much more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants aged 0-4 are free of charge and do not require a ticket
- You may enter the attraction up to 59 minutes after the selected time on your ticket
- Most travelers can participate
- If booked same day, tickets cannot be picked up less than 2 hours after placing order
- OPERATED BY MGM Resorts International
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Start times/Opening hours Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
See all safety measures taken by Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino.