Vegas Strip and Hoover Dam Twilight Helicopter Tour
- Sunset helicopter flight over Lake Mead and Hoover Dam
- Enjoy a low-level flight over the lights of the Las Vegas Strip
- See the Luxor, MGM Grand, and New York-New York
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones on board
- Informative, friendly and professional pilot/guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTour departs from most Las Vegas hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
What To Expect
First, fly out into the Nevada desert for an aerial tour of sprawling Lake Mead and the famous Hoover Dam. Admire the landscape bathed in the rosy hues of sunset, and learn about the impressive engineering of the dam and other fascinating facts from your pilot through a two-way communication system. The helicopter’s large windows are designed for sightseeing, so you won’t miss a thing.
As light fades from the sky, circle back to Las Vegas for a low-level flight above the Strip. Spot your hotel and favorite Vegas landmarks, such as the Stratosphere tower, the skyline of New York-New York, the glittering green palace of the MGM, the illuminated pyramid of the Luxor, and the jumping Bellagio fountains.
After 35 minutes in the air, touch back down at the launch site, where your limousine awaits to whisk you back to your hotel. For even more luxury, upgrade to an EC-130 helicopter that offers more legroom and a higher weight limit. See Important Info tab for weight restriction details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Any passenger over 300lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated if the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking and provided there’s space on the aircraft
- Due to comfort, weight and balance of the aircraft, the maximum weight per passenger to ride in an A-Star helicopter is 275lbs (125kg / 19.6st). If passengers weigh in between 275lbs and 300lbs (136kg/21.4st), you will be required to upgrade to the EC-130.
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- OPERATED BY Sundance Helicopters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Vegas Strip and Hoover Dam Twilight Helicopter Tour.
- "I heartily recommend this tour to visitors to Las Vegas." See review