Are you interested in?
- Visit Kentucky’s Bluegrass horse country
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at the thoroughbred horse life
- See where major motion pictures were filmed
- Small-group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
1801 Newtown Pike. Meet in front of the main entrance 10 minutes before departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No food allowed on tour
- Bottled water or covered drinks allowed
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- November 6th - March 18th: Minimum numbers of 4 guests are required to run tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Under Kentucky law, a farm animal activity sponsor, farm animal professional, or other person does not have the duty to eliminate all risks of injury of participation in farm animal activities. There are inherent risks of injury that you voluntarily accept if you participate in farm animal activities."
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thoroughbred Heritage Horse Farm Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This tour is excellent for families, spouses and fun getaways." See review