Reserve Now & Pay Later
From Lima: Palomino Islands Cruise & Swimming with Sea Lions with Transfers
Lowest Price Guarantee
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Secure your spot while staying flexible
Up to 24 hours in advance
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Cruise off the coast of Lima during a half-day tour of five islands. Sail aboard a luxury yacht and relax with provided snacks and beverages while you sightsee. Admire the beautiful natural scenery en route to El Camotal, San Lorenzo, and the Palomino Islands. Then slip on a provided wetsuit and life jacket before you frolic in the Pacific Ocean with sea lions.
- Island sightseeing cruise and sea lion swim from Lima
- Sail aboard a yacht to the Palomino Islands and more
- Get a close encounter with regional marine life and birdlife
- Don a wetsuit to swim near playful sea lions in the Pacific
- Round-trip private hotel transfer included
Hotel Pickup and Drop Off (Minivan or SUV).
Professional Tour Guide.
Wetsuit & Lifejacket.
Snacks & Drinks on board.
Admission Tickets & Taxes.
Permanent Assistance and Emergency Equipment.
Souvenir photos (Available to purchase).
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Pickup and drop off available from/to any hotel or apartment located in the areas of Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco, Surco or Cercado de Lima.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Have a light breakfast before the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vista Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Lima: Palomino Islands Cruise & Swimming with Sea Lions with Transfers?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during From Lima: Palomino Islands Cruise & Swimming with Sea Lions with Transfers?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From Lima: Palomino Islands Cruise & Swimming with Sea Lions with Transfers?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Lima: Palomino Islands Cruise & Swimming with Sea Lions with Transfers?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 20336P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeEco ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLima4WD Tours - IcaBus Tours - IcaSporting Events - IcaNature and Wildlife - IcaExtreme - IcaEco Tours - IcaHalf-day Tours - Ica4WD Tours - HuarazBus Tours - HuarazSporting Events - HuarazNature and Wildlife - HuarazExtreme - HuarazEco Tours - HuarazHalf-day Tours - Huaraz4WD Tours - NazcaBus Tours - NazcaSporting Events - NazcaNature and Wildlife - NazcaExtreme - NazcaEco Tours - NazcaHalf-day Tours - NazcaCategory
Lima Chinatown (Barrio Chino)Lima Art Museum (Museo de Arte de Lima - MALI)Lima Plaza MayorSacred City of Caral-SupeMario Testino Museum (Museo Mario Testino MATE)Jockey PlazaPlaza San MartinPark of the Reserve (Parque de la Reserva)Bridge of Sighs (Puente de los Suspiros)Archbishop’s Palace of LimaChorrillosMagic Water Circuit National Museum of Archaeology, Anthropology, and HistoryPachacamac Itshma TempleChocoMuseo MirafloresCallaoSantiago de SurcoKennedy Park (Parque Kennedy)Ballestas Islands (Islas Ballestas) Larcomar (Centro Comercial Larcomar)