Take a trip to the heartland of Alentejo to the unique city of Evora and nearby megalithic site, Almendres Cromlech. With quaint, cobbled streets and picturesque white houses, Evora is delightful to walk around and has many historical and unique sites. Evora also boasts the largest megalithic complex on the Iberian peninsular which we will share with you. Alentejo as region is well known for its wine. We will stop at a beautiful winery and monastery for a guided tour and wine tasting. We've handpicked all our trips to give you the best, authentic Portuguese experience and variety of locations. All of our team and our partners are local people and they all share a deep knowledge for their areas of expertise.
– Sightseeing tour, 9 hours
– Your own private driver, private vehicle, free water, wifi and air-conditioning
– A UNESCO World Heritage Site, steeped in history
– Wine Tasting with Guided Tour
– Megalithic Settlement and walk through beautiful countryside