We will visit the Temple of Diana. The Roman Temple in Evora is one of the largest and best preserved Roman temples in the whole of the Iberian Peninsula and was considered a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1986. It is the former libris of the city of Évora Then we will visit Bones Chapel. The Chapel of the Bones was built in the seventeenth century on the initiative of three Franciscan friars whose purpose was to convey the message of the transience and fragility of human life. This message is clearly passed on to the visitors at the entrance, through the warning: "We bones here we are, for yours we hope". It shows, deep down, the macabre taste of baroque man for necrophilia. After Lunch we will visit the Cathedral of Évora Founded in 1186 and consecrated in 1204, the Évora Cathedral, dedicated to Santa Maria, is the largest medieval cathedral in the country, and an incomparable example of Roman-Gothic transition architecture.