Are you interested in?
- Lisbon sightseeing tour by electric tuk tuk
- Admire the city while a driver navigates the narrow streets and hills
- See Praça do Comércio, Belém Tower and Carmo Square
- Pass through districts like Bairro Alto and Alfama
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Meeting Point included: Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon (red facade). Address: Avenida da Liberdade 2, 1250-144 Lisboa. Directions: Metro: Blue Line, exit on Restauradores Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private and costumizable Tour. All customers with reservation must be ready in 10 min prior to the tour start.
- The Eco Tuk Tuk has a transparent cover. It can be closed in case of cold weather or rain.
- A maximum of 6 people per vehicle. Average weight per passenger 80kg.
- Children 6 years old and under are not legally allowed to ride on a EcoTuk Tuk. Children from 7 to 12 years old or minimum of 1.35m (4.42 feet) can ride on a Booster seat (please let us know beforehand if you need one). Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with prosthesis.
- A different Pick up and/or drop off is available on request upon an extra charge payment. Please let us know if you want a different location from the one included.
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Price is per person. Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eco Tuk Tours Lisboa
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It's a good idea, however, to learn about the history of Portugal/Lisbon beforehand." See review
- "Would recommend doing this tour when you first arrive since it gives you a good layout of the city." See review
- "Be sure to ask for Joao - he was incredibly knowledgable about the city, shared many stories and doubled as our photog." See review