Are you interested in?
- Private food and wine tour of Lisbon
- Visit diverse bars to sample Portuguese delicacies
- Feast on grilled sardines, fava beans, and Portuguese tapas
- Drink locally produced red and white wine, and Ginjinha
- Customize the tour's itinerary according to dietary requirements and food preferences
Departure & Return
Meet in front of Farmácia da Mouraria at Martim Moniz square
Say goodbye to your local friend in the lively square in Alfama
What To Expect
Over the course of the tour, visit a combination of fashionable bars and traditional taverns. Your first stop is for a glass of white wine accompanied by petiscos (Portuguese tapas). From here, stroll to a local bar to enjoy Lisbon green wine and grilled sardines, one of Portugal’s most famous dishes.
Your next stop is boutique shop selling Ginjinha: snack on cheese and olives and enjoy a shot of the liqueur in an edible glass made from chocolate. Finally, arrive at an ambient restaurant to enjoy a robust glass of red wine and fava beans before bidding your guide farewell.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. A small additional cost is associated with this
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I would pick a different tour if you really want to experience the food and drink portion but if you get Joa'o you will enjoy him and his love for the city." See review