Are you interested in?
60 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
388 Tours & Activities
Arrábida Natural Park (Parque Natural da Arrábida) Tours
37 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Tantalize your taste buds on this private guided day trip to the Setúbal region wine trip from Lisbon. Enjoy a great introduction to the wines and cheeses of this beautiful region. Stop at multiple wineries for tastings to sample various varietals. Then, devour local cheeses and snacks as you admire the surrounding topography and explore the landscape at your leisure with your dedicated guide and vehicle.
- A full-day private tour and wine tasting in Setúbal from Lisbon
- Venture to one of Portugal’s most scenic wine countries with an expert guide
- Sip Portuguese wine as you learn about the local varietals
- A private guide and vehicle ensure a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off at a hotel/Airbnb in Lisbon or from cruise port;
Private tour with Professional guide. Participants will be you and your guide;
Transportation by private air-conditioned car/van;
10 Wines in total in the three cellars you will visit;
Tasting of traditional cheese breads and other goods;
Entrance fees to all the wineries and their visits;
Guaranteed to skip the long lines.
Lunch and any other items not mentioned in the program
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Guide. The meeting point will be at your hotel or accommodation, or your Guide will meet you at a convenient location close to your hotel or accommodation.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, hotel clients must provide the following information at time of booking: hotel name and address
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TakingUThere, New Travel Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lisbon - Private Wine Tasting Tour to the Setubal Wine Region?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lisbon - Private Wine Tasting Tour to the Setubal Wine Region?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lisbon - Private Wine Tasting Tour to the Setubal Wine Region?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lisbon - Private Wine Tasting Tour to the Setubal Wine Region?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands