Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Discover Bled - the 'Pearl of the Alpine region' - and its fascinating sights on this guided tour from Ljubljana
- Take stunning photos of the emerald-green lake, scenic mountain range, and beautiful valleys
- Try the famous Bled cream cake during a sightseeing tour in town
- Opt to visit the 11th-century Bled Castle, or take a boat ride out to the lake's island (own expense)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Ljubljana included
- Small group tour to ensure the best experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Once you arrive, hop out for a walk around the lake and hear the history of the area from your guide. Make your way into town and try a taste of the Bled cream cake, a local favorite, with your small group.
Afterward, enjoy some free time to explore on your own. Opt to visit Bled Castle, built on a precipice above the city and overlooking the lake, or ride a traditional wooden boat out to the pilgrimage church set on the lake's island (own expense).
After a full day of sightseeing, rejoin with your group for the ride back to your original departure point in Ljubljana.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes and camera are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the private option
- Local Contact Details:
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Slovenia. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times.
- OPERATED BY To do in Slovenia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.