3-Day Tour of the Koutammakou UNESCO Heritage Site from Lome City
- A culturally rich, multi-day tour to the UNESCO-listed region of Koutammakou
- Get an unforgettable peek into the lives of local Taberma people—a unique travel experience
- Enjoy detailed commentary from your private guide in either English or French
- Tours include accommodation, entrance fees, bottled water, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointThis tour starts and finishes in Lome.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Africa For Impact
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Tour of the Koutammakou UNESCO Heritage Site from Lome City.