Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Discover a magical side of London during a Harry Potter walking tour
- Get a more intimate glimpse into the area as you explore on foot
- Tick off more London locations in less time, without worrying about getting lost
- Orient yourself among the bustle of central London with ease
Departure & Return
Your London Harry Potter Walking Tour starts in front of the Apple Store in Covent Garden. Look for the SANDEMANs NEW Europe team with a red t-shirt and red umbrella.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 5 years old are welcome on this tour for free.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The independent guides who employ us to market their tours have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites & stories mentioned and lasts about 2 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY SANDEMANs NEW Europe - London
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff