Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Open for only a handful of weeks every summer, the Buckingham Palace State Rooms are one of London’s most in-demand attractions. Secure your admission in advance, and get ready to go behind the scenes. Discover parts of the palace used by the Queen for state business, learn more from your audio guide, and admire masterpieces from the Royal Collection Trust. You can also upgrade to visit the Royal Mews: Buckingham Palace’s elegant stables.
- Enjoy the rare opportunity to explore the Buckingham Palace State Rooms
- Learn about is history from the audio guide, available in nine languages
- View hundreds of artistic masterpieces from the Royal Collection Trust
- Upgrade to visit the Royal Mews, and glimpse the Gold State Coach
Saved to wishlist!
Buckingham Palace State Rooms entry
Hotel pickup and drop-off and transport to and from attraction
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note - once booked, tickets are not refundable and dates/times can not be changed.In order to enter Buckingham Palace you will
- Please note - Buckingham Palace operate a timed entry system and we've been allocated specific time slots:
- Late comers will not be admitted. Please arrive at least15 minutes before time.
- Prince & Patron Preview - Royal Collection Trust © Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II 2018_preview
- Mobility Access – We are unable to take bookings for guests requiring wheelchair/step-free access. Tickets must be booked directly with Buckingham Palace.
- The State Rooms are fully accessible, but step-free access must be pre-booked by contacting us.
- Near public transportation
- Manual wheelchairs are available to borrow, free of charge, subject to availability, for the duration of a visit. They must be pre-booked by contacting us.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If you selected for Royal Mews and Buckingham Palace option, 10.15 entry at Royal Mews and 11.15 entry at State Rooms.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 3858P125
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLondonAttractions & Museums - HorleyAttractions & Museums - Stansted MountfitchetAttractions & Museums - CambridgeCategory
Baker StreetCartoon MuseumHMS BelfastBoxpark ShoreditchWhitehall Cutty SarkFan MuseumHarrodsAdelphi TheatreWindsor CastleLondon ChinatownStamford BridgePrince Edward TheatreTower BridgeApsley House (Wellington Museum)King's CrossCambridge TheatreOld Royal Naval CollegeGatwick Airport (LGW)Royal Mews