Are you interested in?
Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 'Downton Abbey' filming locations and Blenheim Palace tour from London
- Hear insider gossip about the scandals of 'Downton Abbey'
- See the church where Lady Mary married Matthew Crawley
- Visit Shilton, Swinbrook, and Bladon to see some of the TV show's filming sites
- Tour UNESCO-listed Blenheim Palace, and learn about its eminent ex-residents
Departure & Return
07.30 Outside the Hard Rock Hotel main entrance, Marble Arch (formerly the Cumberland Hotel)
06:30pm Victoria Train Station at approximately. This is one of the largest transport stations in London, with excellent connections to all parts of London and beyond
What To Expect
First, stop at a charming farm near Cogges, and refresh with a hot drink (own expense) as you admire the filming locations scattered around the farmland. Continue to Bampton to admire the stone cottages and winding English streets. Recognize famous 'Downtown Abbey' sites, such as the village church and the Crawley family home. Plus scour the scenery for shops and pubs featured in the show.
Travel onward to the ancient village of Shilton, and visit an ambient pub featured in 'Downtown Abbey.' Hear of how Lady Sybil eloped with the family chauffeur, and then head to Blenheim Palace for a comprehensive tour of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed ancestral home of Winston Churchill.
Marvel at the stately grandeur of the residence as you approach, and then venture within to delve into the rich historical heritage of the structure. Stroll through the opulent State Apartments, wander the landscaped beauty of the gardens, and then return to your comfortable coach. Relax on the journey back to central London, where your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY International Friends
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 'Downton Abbey' TV Locations and Blenheim Palace Tour from London.