Are you interested in?
- A private kid-friendly tour of London’s Natural History Museum, with admission tickets
- Embark on an entertaining journey through the museum’s storied highlights
- Explore 70 million artifacts, from mineralogy, paleontology, zoology, botany, and more
- Listen to enriching anecdotes about the collections on display from your guide
Departure & Return
Meet your guide to the right of the Exhibition Road entrance of the Natural History Museum (on the East side of the Museum). The tour guide will be showing a sign with the customer's name.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience