Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
North side of Browning’s Pool, below Blomfield Road, on the canal towpath between Jason's Trips & Hotel Boat 'Jessie'. We are the other side from the Waterside café boat what3words: https://w3w.co/worth.rings.stacks Postcode: W9 2PE
Located in the West Yard of CAMDEN MARKET set within cobbled lanes and converted stables. Famous for vibrant traders and eclectic shops, close to Camden High Street and Chalk Farm Road with their larger than life giant 3D signs and quirky street performers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Ticket required for Infant (free) travellers
- Most travelers can participate
- Restricted Accessibility - steep entrance stairs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY London Waterbus Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This was an excellent experience - and very good value for money !" See review