Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore the historic City of London on a private walking tour
- Visit ambient pubs famed for their locally brewed ales
- Expert advice on beer tasting, and recommendations
- Fully-guided tour by one of Britain's leading beer experts, a charismatic pub expert
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Follow your esteemed host, a regular contributor on British television, to four charming and historical pubs in the area. Wander the ancient streets of the City of London, through Holborn, Fleet Street and Blackfriars, and hear about the legends and mysteries that surround the ancient monuments.
Stop off at a Victorian gin palace; a fabulous public house reminiscent of a medieval hall; and a Restoration ale hall. Sip a refreshing half-pint in each pub and listen to entertaining anecdotes that combine beer and history. Educate your palate to taste beer correctly and relish the lively and warming atmosphere in each establishment.
Bid your guide farewell at your final pub and choose to continue tasting your way around the capital if you desire.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Maximum group size of 6 people.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jane Peyton
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour of London's Historic Pubs.