'The Lion King' is the popular story of the young lion cub Simba, as he struggles to accept the responsibilities of adulthood and his destined role as king.
- Ticket to The Lion King Theater Show at the Lyceum Theater in London
- The Academy-award winning musical about Simba the lion cub by Elton John and Tim Rice
- Choose from two seating options to suit your budget
- Optional pre-theater dinner at Salieri’s Restaurant
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
A spectacular visual feast, this adaptation of Disney's much-loved film transports audiences to a dazzling world that explodes with glorious colours, stunning effects and enchanting music. At its heart is the powerful and moving story of Simba - the epic adventure of his journey from wide-eyed cub to King of the Pridelands!
You have the choice of two seating options for the performance. Standard priced seats offer a good view of the stage and are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle. Alternatively, opt for top priced seating and enjoy a full view of the stage and get closer to the stars!
Why not make the most of a memorable evening and enjoy a 2-course pre-show dinner at Covent Garden Grill? A well-known pre-theater restaurant situated close to the Lyceum Theater, Covent Garden Grill serves a variety of dishes made with good quality ingredients and cooked to order on their charcoal grill. Sample menus can be viewed in the itinerary section (below).
- Roasted Tomato and Basil Soup served with croutons
- Chicken Liver Pate served with Red Onion Marmalade
- Wild Mushroom Bruschetta served with Toasted Ciabatta and Dressed Rocket
- Chicken Caesar Salad with Marinated Anchovies and Herb Croutons
- Lebanese Chicken with Mediterranean Vegetable Couscous and Tzatziki
- Maple-Cured Pork Loin served with green vegetable and Wholegrain Mustard Tartare
- Beer Battered Haddock with Crushed Minted Peas, Lemon and Tartare Sauce
- Steak Burger served in a Char-Grilled Bun with Salad and Relishes
- Falafel Burger with Red Pepper Houmous served in a Char-Grilled Bun with Salad and Relishes
Main courses are served with a choice of one of the following; chips, buttered new potatoes, baked potato, mashed potatoes, green salad, steamed spinach, tomato and red onion salad, green vegetables with parsley butter
- Vanilla Pannacotta with forest fruit compot
- Summer Pudding with cream
- Ice cream or sorbet
- Double Chocolate Cake with cream
There was some confusion regarding which restaurant we were booked into as there were two on our voucher. We arrived at the first restaurant only to find it was the wrong one. But they were very helpful and gave us directions as to the correct restaurant. Food was great and so was the service. Only a short 10 minute walk to the theatre and all within plenty of time to collect tickets and find our seats. The show was incredible and is a must see if you are staying in London. Treat yourself and have a great night out.
Lion King forever