Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Save time with faster entrance to this iconic London palace-fortress
- View the Crown Jewels, the spectacular, still-used symbols of the British monarchy
- Enjoy a complimentary Yeoman Warder ‘Beefeater’ tour or audio-guided tour (own expense) on entry
- Upgrade to a Royal Palaces Pass for faster entrance to the Tower, plus entrance to Hampton Court Palace and Kensington Palace
Departure & Return
Departure PointTower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
Ticket Redemption Point
What To Expect
Pass under the famous ravens that perch near Wakefield Tower and lose yourself in myth and history as you visit the White Tower and its Royal Armories collection, the Bloody Tower and Traitors’ Gate. Hear the tale of Anne Boleyn, Henry VIII's unfortunate second wife, who passed through Traitors’ Gate in 1536 and was quickly tried for adultery and executed. Walk to Tower Gate, the execution site where Boleyn and many others met their fateful ends.
Despite its chilling reputation, the Tower of London has also been the cradle for the British Crown Jewels since the 14th century. Get a close-up look at this remarkable regalia, the ultimate symbol of the British monarchy and the centerpiece of coronations since 1661. Don’t miss the famous 105.6-carat Koh-i-Noor diamond.
After you've visited the major sites, stroll along the Wall Walk and head into the Medieval Palace to admire the beautifully reconstructed spaces. Take your time soaking up this cornerstone of English history.
To see even more, consider upgrading to the flexible and convenient Royal Palaces Pass. Valid for two years from purchase, this pass offers priority entry to the Tower of London, Hampton Court and Kensington Palace. Explore some of England’s grandest landmarks at your leisure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Once the lead passenger name has been added this cannot be changed. Please bring a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Historic Royal Palaces
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Get in line early to see these, as crowds got bigger, lines grew longer." See review
- "Just remember they close earlier than you think so don't wait until the end of the day, though 1 hour is plenty if you know what you want to see and you don't care about the crown jewels." See review
- "Get there early or plan to wIt a couple hours on line to see crown Jewels." See review