Travel independently to the Apollo Victoria Theatre in central London and settle down to enjoy Wicked The Musical, a mind-boggling extravaganza that’s been entertaining audiences since it opened in London in 2006.
Based on the best-selling novel by Gregory Maguire that served as a prequel to L. Frank Baum’s classic The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, this magical show tells of the friendship between two very different student witches — Elphaba, the Wicked Witch of the West, and Glinda, the Good Witch of the North — and sets it to show-stopping songs by Stephen Schwartz. Brought to life by incredible Tony award-winning sets, dazzling costumes and high-flying stunts, this magical adventure will entrance adults and children alike.
Select from two seating options for the performance. Standard-price seats offer a good view of the stage and are usually situated in the rear stalls or dress circle. Alternatively, upgrade to top-price seats that command a full view of the stage and get you close up to the performers!
If you wish, make even more of your evening by upgrading to include an enticing 2-course pre-show dinner at Da Scalzo in Belgravia. Situated just a few minutes’ walk from Victoria, this friendly and stylish brasserie serves modern Italian cuisine and an excellent selection of wines. See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
DA SCALZO RESTAURANT SAMPLE MENUStarters
- Soup of the day with rustic bread
- Garlic pizza bread with mozzarella (v)
- Bruschetta (v) tomatoes, garlic & onions
- Sauteed king scallops & prawns with lemon and chilli sauce
- Calamari fritti with garlic mayonnaise
Pasta and Risotto
- Penne arrabiata (v) chilli, garlic and tomato sauce
- Spaghetti bolognese meat ragu
- Tagliatelle carbonara (pancetta, parmesan and cream sauce)
- Lasagne al forno with garlic bread
- Tagliatelle salmone smoked salmon, fresh parsley and cream sauce
- Risotto porcini (v) porcini mushrooms and parmesan
- Scoloppa Milanese
- Breaded Pork Fillet served with Salad & Sauteed Potatoes
- Pollo al Limone
- Grilled chicken breast with a Lemon Sauce, Sauteed potatoes and grilled Vegetables
- Salmon & Haddock Fishcakes
- served with a lobster sauce, soured cream, rocket salad and chips
Pizza al forno (Stonebaked)
- Margherita (v) mozzarella, tomato and oregano.
- Quattro formaggi (v) mozzarella, pecorino, ricotta, parmesan and rocket
- Piccante, mozzarella, tomato, spicy sausage, jalapenos chillies and roasted peppers
- Fiorentina (v) mozzarello, tomato, spinach, garlic, poached egg and olives
- Quattro Stagioni, four seasons; mozzarella, spicy sausage, ham, mushrooms and artichokes
- Vegetariana (v)-mozzarella, tomato, mushrooms, courgettes, roasted peppers, aubergine and radicchio
- Apple flan served with Mascarpone Cream
- Creme Brulee with homemade biscuits
- White & Dark Chocolate Mousse
- Chef's own Tiramisu
The dinner package includes 2-course menu with a choice of starters, main courses and desserts. The price includes service charges and taxes. Any additional items ordered must be paid for at the restaurant.