Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- A specialty-themed women’s history tour of central London
- Learn how London’s female citizens contributed to politics, education, literature, and more
- Discover a mix of iconic monuments and off-the-beaten-track locations
- Listen to in-depth commentary from your guide as you walk between sites
Departure & Return
Your guide will be waiting next to the memorial of Agatha Christie on Cranbourn Street, London, WC2
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Women of London
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons