Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 2-hour driving tour of movie locations in Hollywood
- Get the inside scoop from your guide, an entertainment reporter and director
- Learn what the stars are really like and hear light-hearted stories of life on the big screen
- Explore Hollywood, the Sunset Strip, Beverly Hills and more
- View more than 40 filming locations
- Small-group tour limited to 6 participants to ensure a quality experience
Departure & Return
Meet your guide outside the doors of the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, 7000 Hollywood Blvd. The doors are located on the Walk of Fame and you can see Madame Tussaud's wax museum across the street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be cancelled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring you will be provided with an alternate option or full refund.
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please notify tour operator well in advance if you plan to bring a service animal on tour with you
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Tour accommodates 6 people maximum
- If your child requires an infant seat or booster seat, we kindly ask you to provide your own
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOURific Escapes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands