Enjoy three of Hollywood’s top attractions for one low price thanks to the Hollywood Pass. Take advantage of easy-to-use tickets good for nine days with The Original Movie Stars’ Homes Tour, Madame Tussauds Hollywood, and the CitySightseeing Double Decker Hop-on Hop-off Tour. It’s the most convenient, flexible, way to explore L.A. A map and guide with local retail discounts is also included.
Save money and see more of L.A. with the Hollywood Pass
Grants access to three separate activities within a 9-day usage period
See upscale celebrity homes on the Movie Stars' Homes Tour
Explore more of L.A. with the Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker City Bus Tour
View more than 100 lifelike celebrity wax figures with admission to Madame Tussauds Hollywood
Great way to experience more of L.A. with one convenient, low-cost, purchase
Purchase your Hollywood Pass and then make your way to Grauman’s Chinese Theater, or any of the stops serviced by your hop-on hop-off bus tour. Please confirm normal hours of operation for your first attraction with the tour operator. No matter what you’re interested in seeing in Hollywood, this convenient excursion pass has an option for you. Enjoy 24 hours of access to a hop-on hop-off bus tour covering L.A. attractions including the Walt Disney Concert Hall, Santa Monica Pier, Beverly Hills, and much more. Then, get a sneak peek at more than 40 celebrity luxury homes on the Movie Stars’ Homes Tour, and check out more than 100 lifelike wax figures with admission to Madame Tussauds. How you choose to see each of these attractions and when is up to you. For a full run-down of itinerary options, please review the details below. *Valid for up to nine days.
Movie Stars' Homes Tour
We’ve been offering the Movie Stars’ Homes Tour for more than 80 years and millions of satisfied customers have enjoyed this one-of-a-kind Hollywood sightseeing experience. Current highlights include:
• Visits to more than 40 luxurious celebrity homes • Hollywood Walk of Fame • Hollywood Sign • Tours of the Sunset Strip and Rodeo Drive in Beverly HillsMadame Tussauds Hollywood
Pay a visit to Madame Tussauds Hollywood, home to over 100 lifelike full-sized celebrity wax figures. Featuring movie stars, recording artists, sports heroes, and pop culture icons of yesterday and today, it’s filled with fun photo opportunities. The museum includes 18 themed sets, including behind-the-scenes access, so you can see how the astonishing wax figures are made.
Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker City Tour
Hop on board our double-decker fun bus! You will have 24 hours to explore L.A. on our Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker City Tour. This open-top bus features more than 70 stops, where you can get off and explore at your leisure. When you’re ready, just hop back on, show your ticket, and continue the tour! A network of intersecting routes connect you to the entire city and informative pre-recorded commentary is available in nine languages.
• Chinese Theater • Guitar Center "Rock Walk" • Chateau Marmont Hotel • Sunset Strip • Beverly Hills (near Rodeo Drive) • Four Seasons Hotel • Beverly Center • La Brea Tar Pits/Museums • Farmer's Market & The Grove • Paramount Studios • Hollywood Forever Memorial Park • Sunset Boulevard • Jane's House Blue Route
• Chinese Theater • Universal City "CityWalk" • Hilton Universal • Sheraton Universal • Hollywood Bowl Yellow Route
• The Paley Center for Media/Beverly Hills City Hall • Annenburg Space for Photography • Westside Pavilion • Santa Monica Museum of Art • Venice Boardwalk (closest stop, does not stop directly at boardwalk) • Santa Monica Pier • 3rd Street Promenade • Brentwood Country Mart • Westwood/UCLA Purple Route
• La Plaza de Cultura y Artes • Japanese American National Museum/Little Tokyo • Grand Central Market • Jewelry District • Fashion District • Grammy Museum/LA Live/Nokia Theatre • Walt Disney Concert Hall • City Hall • ChinatownOrange Route (Fisherman's Vilage, Waterside and LAX Hotels:
• Fisherman's Village (Marina del Rey) • Waterside Shopping (Fiji Way) • Custom Hotel (Lincoln Blvd) • La Quinta Inn (Century Blvd) • Century Boulevard/Concourse Way • Hilton LAX (Century Blvd) • Sheraton Gateway (Century Blvd) • Radisson LAX (Century Blvd) • Lincoln Blvd/Manchester AveBlack Route
• Dolby Theater • Concourse Hotel (Century Blvd) • Sheraton Gateway (Century Blvd) • Century Blvd/Airport Blvd • Hilton LAX (Century Blvd) • Century Blvd (Concourse Way) • La QuintaPlease note: All bus routes are subject to change without notice
Reviews by Viator travelers
Good package, although you don't get...
, Sep 2017
Good package, although you don't get to see much of the houses of the movie stars you learn quite a few things and details from the driver/guide which was something I found interesting. Madame Tussauds is good, to be honest I expect it better.
Madame Tussaud's was fun. Took pictures with a lot of the statues. Movie stars homes was interesting. Couldn't really see too much of the actual houses because of high gates and security fences. The driver was very knowledgeable about who lived where. The on off bus tour was interesting although I didn't realize it would go on the highway. It was crazy with the wind , had to really hold on to your hat and everything else. It's very hot on the top of the bus but for some reason the windows were covered on the lower level so you would not see anything if you sat there.
Hop On Hop Off Double Decker bus great way to see the city leisurely! The bus only loops in one direction. It would fantastic if the Hop On Hop Off buses looped in the opposite direction as well. It would make seeing the city more time efficient. We would be able to see more and do more. It is a waste to take 3 buses to get from Hollywood red bus, then yellow bus, then green bus to get to Venice Beach over 2 hours and then another 2 1/2 hours back.
Madame Tussauds Hollywood and Movie Stars Homes Tour was good.
Loved Madame Tussauds, the celebrity wax figures were excellent. They were a good likeness to the person and very recognisable. We were able to take photos standing along side each celebrity. The Movie stars Homes Tour was interesting and the views over Hollywood were great. The guide gave us a lot of information and pointed out homes from a distance, due to security but you wouldn't really know one house from another. The Hop-on-Hop-off bus we have found world wide the best way to get around tourist areas. Although this bus was not as good as our past experience. They have a wonderful App to track the busses on route when its working. The time between busses is not acceptable for the on-off experience especially when making interconnecting routes. Often you can see the bus you want to connect with just pull out as you bus pulls up, very frustrating. The busses need a lot of maintenance to the commentary system, cleanness and there are seatbelts that are suppose to be a safety device but the dangle on the floor making them a major trip hazard.