Are you interested in?
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair access bus must be requested to Starline 48 hours prior to the service date.
- Foreign language audio is available on the Yellow, Red and Purple routes only.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please check this for the latest timetables and map.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Starline Tours of Hollywood
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Stops are often a block or two away from the place they are promoting, so make sure you can comfortably walk tat distance before getting off, or you could be stuck there for uptown 90mins in some cases." See review
- "Sometimes takes longer than 30min wait to catch the next bus but overall a great service." See review
- "If you leave on last bus you can only do the loop if you get off you'll need to find own way back to Hollywood Beverly Hills etc" See review