Your driving adventure takes place 45 minutes east of Los Angeles at the Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California. This 1.2-mile (1.9-km) racetrack is the site of both NASCAR and IndyCar events and features eight turns and a 1,600-foot (549-meter) straightaway.
Begin your dream driving experience with a detailed safety and technical briefing from your expert instructor, who will explain the correct driving position and techniques for steering, accelerating and braking powerful cars like the Ferrari, Lamborghini and Porsche. Next, your instructor will demonstrate how to find the ideal racing lines on the course by driving you around the track on two practice laps in a Porsche Cayenne GTS.
Then it's time for your epic drive to begin! Don't worry if you don't drive a manual transmission — your top-flight exotic car will have a paddle shift. Take five to eight laps around the track in a first-rate, high-performance driving machine such as the Ferrari F430 F1, Lamborghini Superleggera LP570 or Porsche 997 Turbo S (see Itinerary for a complete list of choices).
Under the guidance of your instructor, hit speeds ranging from 110 to 130 mph (177 to 209 kph) depending on your car and your experience level. Your companions can watch and cheer you on from the spectator area. By the end of your 2.5-hour experience, you'll have done something most people can only fantasize about — driven one of the world's fastest cars on an actual race course.
Choose from the following options for your driving experience:
- Throttle 5-lap Package: Audi R8, Nissan GT-R, Aston Martin Vantage or Mercedes AMG GT
- Power 5-lap Package: Ferrari F430 F1, Lamborghini Gallardo LP550, Porsche 991 GT3 or Porsche 991 Turbo
- Power 6-lap Package: Audi R8, Nissan GT-R, Aston Martin Vantage or Mercedes AMG GTS
- Power 7-lap Package: Porsche Cayman GTS
- Elite 5-lap Package: Ferrari F458, Lamborghini Huracan LP610 or McLaren 570s
- Combo 10-lap Package: 5-laps in a Ferrari F430 and 5-laps in a Lamborghini Huracan LP610
- Combo 10-lap Package: 5-laps in a Ferrari 458 Italia and 5-laps in a Lamborghini Huracan LP610