Are you interested in?
- Explore Westwood, Bel-Air, LA’s beach towns, and more
- Take a guided walking tour of the historic Greystone Mansion grounds and gardens in Beverly Hills
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
- Pedal past 30+ celebrity homes
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
BIKES AND HIKES LA TOURS FLAGSHIP STORE. FREE PARKING ON SITE. Private Tour: Make your Los Angeles Tour private and choose the time that works best for you by contacting us directly at Bikes and Hikes LA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests joining this Los Angeles tour should be in good health, with an intermediate fitness expectation
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- You will encounter a few hills along this route; a moderate level of fitness is recommended. if this scares you, upgrade to our electric bike when you check in to our shop. it will be smooth sailing for you...
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This LA tour covers 32 miles (51.5 km,) predominantly on bike paths, through West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Westwood, Brentwood, Santa Monica, Venice, Marina del Rey, and Culver City
- Guests should be able to comfortably ride a bike for this Los Angeles tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Young children are welcome to join this bike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in the Los Angeles tour should be able to bike on their own
- Guests will stop for lunch on Venice beach, halfway through this Los Angeles tour. Upon return from this LA sightseeing tour guests will celebrate with beer for successfully conquering the Los Angeles tour!
- We highly recommend our pedal-assist electric bike for all guests, as you’ll still get exercise on this LA tour! However, if you’re looking for an extra challenge, we offer standard bikes as well
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 211 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bikes and Hikes LA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff