8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Snorkel one of North America's only west coast coral reefs on a full-day tour of Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park. Depart Cabo San Lucas for this extraordinary place where you'll find hundreds of marine life species, including panamic porkfish, devil rays and sea turtles. Begin your adventure at the protected Mermaids Beach, then take the opportunity to swim with friendly sea lion pups at the nearby Sea Lion Colony. Afterward head to Jureles—home to schools of skipjack shad—and continue to a small and shallow coral reef called Navajas.
- Full-day snorkeling tour of Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park from Cabo San Lucas
- Visit four distinct snorkeling sites within one of North America West Coast's only coral reef systems
- Swim with sea lion pups and schools of colorful fish
- An ideal family adventure
- Includes snacks, lunch and convenient round-trip hotel transport
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Marine park fee ($USD 5)
Departure & Return
Departure PointCabo San Lucas hotels or the marina in Cabo San Lucas
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Seasonal tour operating June to December
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, biodegradable sunscreen, a towel and cash to pay for the marine park fees
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY AQUA ACTIVITIES
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It is a must go place if anyone go to Los Cabos" See review
Product code: 8147P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLos CabosSnorkeling - Baja California SurSnorkeling - Cabo San LucasSnorkeling - San Jose del CaboCategory
Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas Tours & TicketsSand Falls Tours & TicketsBay of Cabo San Lucas Tours & TicketsChileno Beach (Playa Chileno) Tours & TicketsIsla Espiritu Santo Tours & TicketsCuadra San Francisco Tours & TicketsPelican Rock Tours & TicketsSanta Maria Beach (Playa Santa María) Tours & TicketsSierra de la Laguna Tours & TicketsSan Jose Estuary (Estero San José) Tours & TicketsHotel California Tours & TicketsPalmilla Golf Club Tours & TicketsBalandra Beach (Playa Balandra) Tours & TicketsSan Jose del Cabo Church (Parroquia San José) Tours & TicketsCabo San Lucas Cruise Port Tours & TicketsSan Jose del Cabo Tours & Tickets