Are you interested in?
Cabo San Lucas Tours
43 Tours & Activities
30 Tours & Activities
562 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
A horse and the tour.
Tips not included with price and greatly appreciated.
Mandatory Park Entrance Fee of $20 USD per person must be paid at park location before doing tour.
Departure & Return
Carretera Federal 19 Migriño, 23590 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is for beginners and novice riders.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo Paradise Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cabo San Lucas Horseback Ride on Beach and Desert?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cabo San Lucas Horseback Ride on Beach and Desert?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cabo San Lucas Horseback Ride on Beach and Desert?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cabo San Lucas Horseback Ride on Beach and Desert?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 118351P23
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLos CabosHorseback Riding - Baja California SurNature and Wildlife - Baja California SurHorseback Riding - MazatlanNature and Wildlife - MazatlanHorseback Riding - Puerto VallartaNature and Wildlife - Puerto VallartaCategory
Pelican RockIsla Espiritu Santo San Jose Estuary (Estero San José)Palmilla Beach (Playa Palmilla)Pedregal de Cabo San LucasHotel CaliforniaPalmilla Golf ClubSan Jose del Cabo Cuadra San FranciscoBay of Cabo San LucasSand FallsSierra de la LagunaBalandra Beach (Playa Balandra)Chileno Beach (Playa Chileno)Lover's Beach (Playa del Amor)Land's End