Dear Sarah Lawrence. Thank you for your review. Your tour included: Makers Mark, Buffalo Trace and Bardstown Bourbon. Makers Mark has a restaurant and you had time for lunch. You were at Makers Mark from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. In the tour description, specify that the start time depends on the distilleries on the itinerary, in your case Buffalo Trace and Makers Mark are located in the east and south of the city. Makers Mark 1.5 hours from Louisville.
- We don’t change distilleries, we send you several tour options and you choose.
- You made a reservation four days in advance for May 29th, Memorial Day Holiday Weekend (Busy week)
- You never sent us the three distilleries to visit, you just asked about Woodford Reserve and Bulleit Frontier.
- We gave you tour options that included Bulleit Frontier and Woodford, but you chose Buffalo Trace, Makers Mark and Bardstown Bourbon
- We offered to cancel the tour, you did not accept it.
Finally, your tour included the two oldest distilleries with 200 years of experience and the other distillery is the most modern in Kentucky. Thank you very much for your review.