Are you interested in?
81 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
787 Tours & Activities
Mezquita (Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba) Tours
96 Tours & Activities
5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the highlights of Spain’s Andalucia region on this 6-day tour from Madrid. Traveling by air-conditioned coach with an expert guide, visit six Andalucian jewels: Caceres, Cordoba, Seville, Ronda, Granada, Toledo, and drive along the sun-baked Costa del Sol coast. Enjoy a combination of sightseeing tours and free time in each destination, plus guided visits to sights such as Granada’s UNESCO-listed Alhambra. Your 6-day tour includes hotel accommodation, coach transport, daily breakfasts and dinners.
- Tour Seville's beautiful cathedral and visit the Santa Cruz quarter
- Have your camera ready to capture photos of Spain's oldest bullring in Ronda
- Admire Granada's UNESCO World Heritage sites, the Alhambra and Generalife Gardens
- Explore the UNESCO-listed medieval city of Caceres
Saved to wishlist!
Guided visits in Seville, Toledo, Granada and Cordoba
4 nights accommodation
Bilingual tour escort during the tour
Food and beverages, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
C/ Gran Vía, 84, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
C. de Atocha, 83, 28012 Madrid, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag
- Hotel grades in Spain differ to those used in other Western countries, but typically 'standard-grade' hotels are of a 3-4-star standard, and 'superior-grade' hotels are of a 4-star standard with better facilities and locations
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, providing they do not occupy a seat on the bus. Please note, any expenses incurred at the hotel (i.e. cot, meals, etc) should be paid directly to the hotel.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Andalusia with Costa del Sol and Toledo - 5 Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Andalusia with Costa del Sol and Toledo - 5 Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Andalusia with Costa del Sol and Toledo - 5 Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Andalusia with Costa del Sol and Toledo - 5 Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This tour is not for the elderly who have problems walking." See review
Product code: 2140_A5J
Compare Similar Experiences
Andalusia with Costa del Sol and Toledo - 5 Day Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMadridBus Tours - ToledoMulti-day Tours - ToledoHistorical Tours - ToledoBus Tours - SegoviaMulti-day Tours - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SegoviaBus Tours - ZaragozaMulti-day Tours - ZaragozaHistorical Tours - ZaragozaCategory
Alcalá Gate (Puerta de Alcalá)La Casa EncendidaMetropolitano Stadium (Wanda Metropolitano)Royal Botanical Garden (Real Jardín Botánico)Sabatini Gardens (Jardines de Sabatini)Paseo de la CastellanaMadrid Plaza de la VillaCírculo de Bellas Artes (CBA)National Anthropology Museum (Museo Nacional de Antropología)Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum (Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza)La LatinaOfficial Real Madrid Store at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Tienda Oficial RM)Matadero MadridCibeles Fountain (Fuente de Cibeles)La Taberna de Mister PinkletonPuerta del SolBarrio de SalamancaMadrid Río Park (Parque Madrid Río)CaixaForum MadridVelázquez Palace (Palacio de Velázquez)