Are you interested in?
- Evening food tour of historic Madrid, ideal for lovers of Spanish cuisine and local history
- A great way to avoid sightseeing in the scorching daytime heat
- Sample delicious tapas with classic Spanish drinks
- Small-group tour limited to 10 food lovers
Departure & Return
- Your guide will be waiting next to number 11, the Joy Eslava theater/nightclub. - Your guide will be holding a Devour Madrid sign. - Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour start time for check-in.
What To Expect
On your way to an acclaimed tapas bar your guide points out Madrid's landmarks and provides an overview of city history. Sample chorizo-stuffed mushrooms washed down with sangria, a refreshing mixture of red wine, orange juice, and fruit.
Next, stroll past the site where Madrid was supposedly founded in the ninth century, before settling down at a century-old tavern to taste sizzling garlic shrimp paired with a house red wine.
Wander to a local favorite to complete your dining experience and toast to your evening with a final beer or wine before bidding your guide farewell on the Puerta del Sol.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Available for vegetarians, pescatarians and gluten free with prior notice. Please advise when booking.
- Not recommended for vegans
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tours require a minimum of just two people to operate
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Devour Madrid Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Plenty of food and drinks and although I thought it was expensive before going, actually it’s very good value indeed." See review