Are you interested in?
50 Tours & Activities
Retiro Park (Parque de El Retiro) Tours
97 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
899 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Madrid’s Retiro Park area by Segway with this experience! You'll start with a safety training during which you'll learn how to properly navigate a Segway. You'll then cross through Plaza Mayor, continuing along past popular sights such as the Prado Museum and Church of San Jerónimo el Real before ending at Santiago Street.
- Learn how to ride a Segway with confidence
- A local guide will lead you through Retiro Park
- Small group sizes keep this tour intimate
- Helmets and Segways are provided
Saved to wishlist!
Free Segway training session (10/ 15 minutes)
Free Helmet rental
Raincoat (in case of rain)
Free bottle of mineral water
Photo service (ask before the tour starts)
Protective helmet hair
Live Local guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointCalle del Conde de Lemos, 7, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is no restriction on age but for safety reasons, it is not allowed to do the tour if the person's weight is under 35/ 40 kilograms or more than 117 kilograms
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Euro Segway Spain
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wonderful green Retiro Park 90 minutes?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Wonderful green Retiro Park 90 minutes?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wonderful green Retiro Park 90 minutes?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wonderful green Retiro Park 90 minutes?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 16827P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Segway ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMadridSegway Tours - ToledoSegway Tours - SegoviaSegway Tours - ZaragozaCategory
Parque Warner MadridSabatini Gardens (Jardines de Sabatini)Museum of Romanticism (Museo del Romanticismo)Barrio de SalamancaLope de Vega House Museum (Casa Museo Lope de Vega)Cybele Palace (Palacio de Cibeles)Plaza de CibelesOfficial Real Madrid Store at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Tienda Oficial RM)San Miguel Market (Mercado de San Miguel)Puerta del SolThyssen-Bornemisza Museum (Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza)Geomineral Museum (Museo Geominero)Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Estadio Santiago Bernabéu)Museo de Falúas RealesEssential FlamencoCírculo de Bellas Artes (CBA)Hard Rock Café MadridLa Taberna de Mister PinkletonNational Anthropology Museum (Museo Nacional de Antropología)Museum of Public Art (Museo Arte Público de Madrid)