Are you interested in?
- Walk on the famous Caminitio del Rey on a guided tour
- Take in the views from 328 feet off the ground
- Sample local Andalucian products like olive oil and wine
- Round-trip transportation form Malaga included
Departure & Return
Avenida de Andalucía, bus stop nº11 in front of Caixa Bank.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The estimated time for this route is between 2.5 hours and 3 hours walking, so it is essential to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- The entrance is forbidden for people aged less than 8 years old.
- This path is not recommended for people with reduced mobility, or for people who might suffer from dizziness.
- We recommend visitors to take with them water and some snacks.
- There are no toilets along the path.
- Multilingual escort guide.
- The tour could be cancelled due to the bad weather.
- Near public transportation
- Please note the duration of the tour is approximate and can vary.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The place is well organised and truly, it is a must-do in Malaga and it is not dangerous at all." See review
- "Walking the narrow pathway shows amazing views of the very narrow gorge/ If you are in Malaga area its a must" See review
- "It was certainly a must do trip if you are staying in Malaga." See review