Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
78 Tours & Activities
Cruises & Sailing
92 Tours & Activities
On the Water
32 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy half a day out on the water on this small-group catamaran trip with dolphin watching. Relax on board the comfortable vessel or get more active, with the complimentary use of snorkels and paddle boards. Your crew will stay on the lookout for dolphins, which can be seen when the conditions are right. A fun trip to enjoy with friends and family.
- Be as chilled out or as active as you wish
- Drinks, including beer, are provided
- Wildlife lovers will enjoy watching dolphins in the wild
- The three-hour tour leaves time in your schedule for other activities
Saved to wishlist!
Paddle surf boards, snorkeling equipment and fishing
Restroom on board
All Fees and Taxes
Drinks (soft drinks, beer, water)
3-hour catamaran ride
Sun protection cream
Departure & Return
C. Ribera, 13, 29660 Marbella, Málaga, Spain
Puerto José Banús Pier 5 berth 359-360
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Bath towel is not included
- It is recommended to bring sun protection
- It is recommended to bring a cap and sunglasses
- Most travelers can participate
- The planning of the activity will be subject to the navigation weather conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royal Catamarán
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small group catamaran trip in Marbella with dolphin watching?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small group catamaran trip in Marbella with dolphin watching?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Small group catamaran trip in Marbella with dolphin watching?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small group catamaran trip in Marbella with dolphin watching?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 189050P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Small group catamaran trip in Marbella with dolphin watching
5 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCatamaran Cruises Water ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMalagaShore Excursions - AndaluciaCatamaran Cruises - AndaluciaWater Tours - AndaluciaPorts of Call Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaShore Excursions - MarbellaCatamaran Cruises - MarbellaWater Tours - MarbellaPorts of Call Tours - MarbellaHalf-day Tours - MarbellaShore Excursions - BenahavisCatamaran Cruises - BenahavisWater Tours - BenahavisPorts of Call Tours - BenahavisHalf-day Tours - BenahavisCategory
Palmeral de las Sorpresas Tours & TicketsMunicipal Heritage Museum Málaga (Museo del Patrimonio Municipal Málaga) Tours & TicketsEl Torcal del Antequera Tours & TicketsAutomobile and Fashion Museum (Museo Automovilistico y de la Moda) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Glass and Crystal (Museo del Vidrio y Cristal) Tours & TicketsBasílica de Santa María de la Victoria Tours & TicketsMarina Square (Plaza de la Marina) Tours & TicketsGuadalhorce River Estuary Natural Area (Paraje Natural Desembocadura del Guadalhorce) Tours & TicketsCarmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen) Tours & TicketsMalagueta Beach (Playa de La Malagueta) Tours & TicketsGibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro) Tours & TicketsCervantes Theatre (Teatro Cervantes) Tours & TicketsMalaga Park (Parque de Malaga) Tours & TicketsPlaza de la Merced Tours & TicketsCentre Pompidou Málaga Tours & TicketsAtarazanas Market Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Benalmádena Tours & TicketsEl Caminito del Rey Tours & TicketsMalaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino) Tours & TicketsCAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga) Tours & Tickets