Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Guided hike along the Caminito del Ray near Málaga
- Start with a breakfast that’s typical of the region
- Walk with a historian guide and learn about the El Chorro National Park
- Choose from three different departure options when you book
Departure & Return
Plaza de la Marina, Málaga. Next to the tourism office.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Transport from other locations in Málaga are available on request; extra charges may apply
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Not recommended for participants with fear of heights
- Timings are subject to change, based on the group’s interests or needs
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Smart Holidays Andalusia · SHASpain
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Absolutely worth the money and a must do trip, thank you for a wonderful experience." See review