Are you interested in?
- Explore the gastronomic culture of Malaga on a food-themed walking tour
- Savor the hand-crafted foodstuffs of Malaga during visits to its best tapas bars and artisanal food shops
- Enjoy handcrafted tastings of local-style marinated olives, fried fish and artisanal wine, plus much more
- Soak up the atmosphere of one of Malaga's historic 'ultramarinos,' a combination grocery store and tavern
- Visit with a local chef who is reinventing the city's traditional cuisine with a modern twist
- Great tour for food lovers and those interested in discovering the authentic culture of Malaga
Departure & Return
Outside the Women´s Secret Store ( don’t mistake it for Victoria Secret)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spain Food Sherpas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you are into food, then this tour is a must!" See review
- "I don’t recommend this tour for foodies as it is not a true food tasting tour with novelties ." See review
- "This tour is excellent value, as you get the guided tour plus various tastings, both at the market - very interesting place - and at tapas restaurants, as well as wine." See review