Are you interested in?
- Small-group combo Maldives tour: snorkeling, swimming, and sunset dolphin cruise
- Snorkeling equipment and a guide are included for a seamless experience
- Visit two snorkel spots to see tropical fish, sea turtles, reef sharks, and more
- Hulhumale jetty transfers by speedboat
Departure & Return
Adjacent to the main Hulhumale ferry terminal
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We do provide snorkeling equipment on all our tours but please feel free to bring along your own mask and snorkel. Not only will you be assured your mask fits your face properly and is comfortable and less likely to have leakage, it will also lower any health associated risks. We find that peace of mind goes a long way.
- Most travelers can participate
- Safety has always been important to our business, this is why our guides are Emergency First Responders & Life Guard Certified. We are pleased to offer safe travel and hygiene standards as required by the World Travel & Tourism Council and Maldives Safe Tourism Guidelines.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Secret Paradise Maldives
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms