Are you interested in?
- Private shore excursion from Palma de Mallorca port
- Discover the beautiful village of Valldemossa
- Enjoy views of the Serra de Tramuntana, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed mountain range
- Explore Palma de Mallorca with your private guide
- See La Seu cathedral, the Royal Palace of the Almudaina and Bellver Castle
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Arrive at Valdemossa and stroll the quaint cobbled streets with your knowledgeable private guide; see picturesque streets thronged with flower-filled window boxed and buttery sandstone buildings and visit the Royal Carthusian Monastery, a sacred 14th-century structure. Relax in an ambient coffee shop while admiring views of the picturesque mountain perimeter.
After enriching exploration, begin the return journey to Palma and enjoy views of distinctive farming terraces and ancient water mills. Discover the elevated Bellver Castle and capture panoramic vistas of Palma’s coast, during a brief stop on route.
Arrive in Palma and embark upon an explorative walking tour with your informative guide; visit the Royal Palace of the Almudaina and the Cathedral of Santa Maria in order to admire their architectural prowess. Wander through the ambient old fish market and the gorgeous city gardens then pleasure your palate with Spanish specialties in a local tapas bar (own expense). Bid farewell to your guide then return to your cruise ship well in advance of its departure.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your timely return to the Palma de Mallorca port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nofrills Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This tour is a must and make sure you request Albert." See review