Are you interested in?
- Discover Spanish cuisine on a food tour in Palma de Mallorca
- Walk through the city and stop at local eateries and markets
- Sample Spanish treats like croquettes, ham, and vermouth
- A private guide ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet your local guide at the entrance of the Hosel Hostal Cuba
Finish the tour with Mallorca’s most loved pastry and ice cream with a story!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Includes city highlights in between food stops
- Alternatives offered for those with dietary restrictions
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands